- Improves body composition & muscle strength or in other words stepping consistently will make you stronger and even lose weight!
- Step not only tones and strengthens your lower body but you can utilize upper body with fun arm patterns making it not only challenging but super fun!
- There's many ways to make your step workout more challenging, and to burn more calories. Simply raise the height of your step bench, (to a safe height level of course) or make your leg and arm movements bigger.
- You can also easily modify your step workout, make it more low-impact, to meet your needs by keeping your step at the lowest height, keeping your hands on your hips, or let arms swing naturally without adding any arm patterns until you're comfortable.
- Step is a complete mind/body workout. You will engage both your mind and body throughout the entire workout, which will help with coordination, balance, and cognitive function.
- Step is a muscularly balanced body workout. You'll work both the right side and left side of your body equally through your stepping session. Step is overall easier on joints, it will also improve your balance, coordination, and endurance.
- All participants can start at a beginner level, (try my Step Hero Program) and get comfortable with steps and terminology, then slowly progress to next level of step workouts. You'll never get bored!
- You can choose highly choreographed dance-y step workouts, athletic-based step workouts, or somewhere in between, depending on what you enjoy most.
- The calorie burn on step is incredible! Stepping for one hour should give you around 7,500 steps for the day.
- Step is exercise that's super fun! Time flies and you don't realize you're working out. Step classes may not be offered in gyms in your area, but you can easily keep stepping right at home at a time that's most convenient for you.
I've taught many people how to step, and they in turn have fallen in love with this fabulous format!
Are you ready to try step? Or maybe you're just getting back to step training? I've created the most comprehensive learn to do step aerobics program on the market. It's called Step Hero.
The beauty of this program is that you can go at your own pace. You choose how and when you want to exercise each day. You don’t have to worry about anyone else. If you get confused at any point, you can back-up the workout, and practice as many times as you want.
Some of my participants even start out doing a few minutes of the workout each day and build up their endurance, little by little.
It’s your program! By the end, you’ll be able to step confidently, hopefully have a lot of fun, and become a Step Hero! If you want to try the first Step Hero workout in this program series for free, I've uploaded it to my YouTube channel.