(This Product is a DVD)
The first of my 50 workouts STEP ACROSS AMERICA are now available for download.
Step your way across America in Newport, Oceanside, Chicago, Mt. Rushmore, and Niagara Falls.
- 1 of 50 Newport, Oregon: 33 min. Instructional Step Workout – Great place to begin for first time stepper’s. You can try this workout on my YouTube channel (embedded above) before you purchase.
- 2 of 50: Oceanside, California: 32 min.Three fun sections keep you moving with the moves you learned at Newport, Oregon.
- 3 of 50: Mt. Rushmore, South Dakota: 16 min.Begin to add in a few arm variations along with the foot patterns.
- 4 of 50: Chicago, Illinois: 25 min.Marching/warm-up with optional power bursts, then grab your step for some fun stepping and more creative arm patterns.
- 5 of 50: Niagara Falls, New York: 28 min. Foot patterns remain basic but add in additional arm variations once you feel comfortable.
(Your feedback is so very important to me. Please let me know if you have anything to share. ~Jenny)
STEP ACROSS AMERICA, v.1 just made the list of Best Step Aerobics according to Livestrong.com. Read what they had to say below:
"Recognized by Shape, Elle, Vogue, Women's Health and others as one the best fitness YouTubers out there, Jenny Ford's 2017 "Step Across America Volume 1" collects this seasoned trainer's best steps...so that you can keep feeling the burn..."
"Step Across America" caters to beginner and intermediate steppers with low- and mixed-impact routines focused on toning. Ford's guilt-free, shame-free teaching style is a perfect match for her charmingly quaint outdoor backdrops, which take steppers all across the U.S. of A."
Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are not happy with any of the product you have purchase please contact us for a full refund.